Right of withdrawal
Consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mostly be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you (Mr. Mesut Yigit, Claire-Waldoff-Promenade 16, 10557 Berlin, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e -Mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, but which is not prescribed. To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to notify the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the expiry of the expiry Submit the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we have all payments that we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs, which result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us to repay), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day, on which the notification of your revocation of this contract was received. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with them; Under no circumstances will you be charged for fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have provided the proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier time is. You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract, to send or hand over to us. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. They bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the quality, properties, properties and functioning of the goods not necessary to deal with them.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of cancellation
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination of the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to deliver goods that can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
- For the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- to deliver goods if they were inseparable from other goods due to their nature after delivery;
- To deliver sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal was removed after delivery.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Email address: Hello@gluexgefuehl.de
- hereby revoked (s) I/we (*) the contract concluded by me/us (*) about the purchase of the following goods (*)
- ordered on (*)/receive on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notifying paper)